发条技师台词
文章导读:1、Someassemblyrequired还需要一些零件;2、Theturtlewinstherace乌龟赢得了赛跑;3、Irunlikeaclock!我跑起来像块表;4、Prepareforrepairs!准备维修;
发条技师台词:1、Some assembly required. 还需要一些零件;2、The turtle wins the race. 乌龟赢得了赛跑;3、I run like a clock! 我跑起来像块表;4、Prepare for repairs! 准备维修;5、Armored to the teeth. 全副武装,武装到牙齿……
发条技师台词介绍
出生时:
Some assembly required. 还需要一些零件
移动时:
The turtle wins the race. 乌龟赢得了赛跑
I run like a clock! 我跑起来像块表
攻击时:
Prepare for repairs! 准备维修!
Armored to the teeth. 全副武装,武装到牙齿
Grinding gears.齿轮开始旋转
嘲讽英雄时:
Tinker, this'll gum your gears!修补匠,你的齿轮会黏住的
Tinker, prepare for repairs.修补匠,准备大修吧
Coming for you, Sniper!火枪手,我来取你老命!
Blood is thicker than gear oil. 血浓于润滑油!
Who sniped who? 谁是谁的副产品?
Tinker's been tanked.修补匠已经打包装好
Hey, us little guys gotta stick together, right, Sniper? 嘿!那些小家伙貌似别到一起了,对吧火枪
Hey, cousin!嗨侄子!
Tinker, simpatico!修补匠,乃尊可耐
Tinker, you were like a brother to me!修补匠,你就像我弟弟一样!
Sniper, you? There's one in every family.火枪,你?每个家里都有一个
Tinker, where'd you get those wonderful toys? 修补匠,你哪里搞来这些可爱的玩具
齿轮:
Zapped like a bug. 死得像个小虫子
That didn't go as I planned.事情出乎意料了
照明弹:
You didn't see that coming!你没看见这东西来了嘛!
Long range kill! 长距离拿人头!
钩子:
Reel me in!把我卷进去了!
You stay there, Pudge, I'll come to you! 胖子!站在那里不要动!我会过去的!
Like my hook, Pudge?胖子,喜欢我的钩子咩?
杀死英雄时:
I'll torque your innards. 为您的内脏施加扭矩
Both accurate and precise. 稳定高效
I tested your mettle. And found it wanting.检测了一下你的勇气,发现不太够
I'll polish my armor in your blood. 我会用你血给我装甲美个容
死亡时:
Out of tolerance. 受不鸟了!
My armor rusts…我的装甲生锈了!
My armor is my coffin. 护甲就是我的棺材壳
Metal will never die…金属才不会死掉
复活时:
I have a degree in mechanical domineering! 我有个机械支配工程学的学位
Dressed to kill!打扮一下杀个人Another lap around the dial.仪表盘再转一圈
Bleep bloop, I am a robot. Eh, just kidding.哔哔啵啵,我是机器人!呃,只是开个玩笑
罕见台词:
Hard on the outside, but with a soft delicious center.强硬的外表,少女的内心
A good offense is the best armor. Good armor is also good armor.进攻才是最好的防守,护甲永远只是护甲